Monday, December 12, 2005

A few photos

I'm taking a break from my usual early Advent activities (grading, grading, and grading) to post a few pictures from Saturday's test.

These are just a few images from my digital camera. I also have some from my film camera (still in the camera) and a TON of wonderful photos taken by Brian A. (and others who used Brian's camera). Those will come later!

I got my camera around board-breaking time, so got these photos of people watching and people breaking.




I caught Brian A. just after he broke with an amazing tornado kick. He's about to do a speed break with his hand. (He nailed that one, too!)


This photo of Pam breaking turned out really dark, and fixing it digitally made it grainy. Still, she was awesome!


And here's the result of my break!

No comments: