Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Blogs and Forms

I don't know how many of you, my readers, read other blogs. I would like to recommend Jase's Journal, a blog written by a young college student on his experience fighting cancer. He's written some great posts recently.

A new blog, Gadfly Professor, might interest those of you who are news junkies! The writer is a retired engineering professor (and news junkie himself) who has considered some hot button issues and shares his opinions. Oh, and he's also my dad :-)

I'm feeling much better today, just about recovered from that virus, but I can't get to all-belts tonight. I am hoping that SOMEONE from the dojang will still be there and be willing to practice with me on Thursday when I arrive with the boys for their sword class at about 6:30. It sure would be great to practice forms, especially my new one. I haven't even THOUGHT about it since Saturday!

No comments: