Thursday, July 28, 2005

Still kicking in Cleveland

We're in Cleveland for the next few days, hanging out with my brother and sister and their families, and visiting my parents. Needless to say, I didn't make it to all-belts yesterday!

Not taking a complete break from TKD, though. I promised everyone a demonstration, so I'll do that one of these days. Bill says he'll cut some boards for me, and also give Robbie a saw and let him cut, too. (apparently, it's one of my Grandpa's saws--kind of cool!) I have tattoos for the children to put on, and my kicking pad for them to kick. I think I'll do my tournament breaks: reverse kick, then flying side kick.

I even practiced Won Hyo on the beach at the Indiana Dunes, while white caps were rolling in. Very cool.

Wonder how everything's going at Hughes. I hope the dojang has finally cooled off. They probably need an enormous fan to get the hot air out and the cool in.

No comments: