Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Noodling

This is noodle hockey.

I probably should have taken a movie so you could see the crazy action. Of course, you'd miss the shouts and laughter, the noodle hockey sound track.

Monday night we also did some SPARRING! And I was very glad, because we haven't done it in a while. I felt rusty; couldn't quite remember the combinations that work with slow people, tall people, etc. But it was good.

Brian and I sparred during the last match-up. That's always fun. At one point, I pushed him back and he made a dramatic (and probably unnecessary) fall. So I stood there laughing and then heard applause--everyone else in the dojang had turned to look at us and they were applauding us--and laughing, too. "Way to take down the big guy," Brian A. said. I showed my biceps (such as they are) and bowed.

No comments: