Saturday, May 27, 2006

How the workout started . . .

Only 5 students in class today--it's a holiday weekend. Ms. Pryor is teaching. After we stretch, she has us each take a pen and a board and to write down answers to a few questions.

Here are the questions and my answers:

What's the most challenging move for you: turning kicks, especially wheel kicks
What would you like to work on today: the above plus board breaking
What are you good at/what do you enjoy doing: flying side kick, sparring
What will you break with today: jump reverse kick

Ms. Pryor reads the boards.

"Class line up!"

"Yes, ma'am."

And we get started.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Way to go on TKD! I absolutely LOVE it! I am also a mom over 40 of 2 boys,learning TKD, along with my youngest son. I am green belt, he is high-green. We are students of a 5th degree black-belt. Learned a new strecth recently, from which I am still "paining", but it hurts so good! My struggle is with being self-conscience, when trying to practice my forms when others are present, usually I feel this way because I don't know the form. I enjoy your blog!