Friday, December 23, 2005

Not Instant

So maybe some of you younger, hipper readers are noticing that in my last post I mentioned AIM, the instant messaging service, and you're thinking "hey, now I can talk to the taekwondomom on AIM!"

Well, I hate to disappoint, but I probably won't use it too much!

Justin and I have talked about instant messaging before. The conversations go something like this:

Justin: You should get instant messaging. It's easier than email.

Jane: I wouldn't use it. I hate to be interrupted. And sometimes it's good to be unavailable.

Well, Justin finally prevailed and came over last evening to download the program to my computer.

(Oops. I just noticed that I did not turn it on . . . you can see this is going to be an issue!)

However, the only time I'm on-line is at brief times when I check my email, sometimes during the day, but usually in the evening (9:30ish CST). I sometimes post a blog entry then.

I'll try it out a bit, so if you AIMers want to add me to your "buddy" list, you can. I'm tkdmom2006. But if you really want to get a hold of me, drop me a line right here on my blog!

No comments: