Saturday, July 30, 2005

Cleveland Demo

Beautiful weather today for our family gathering. Mom and Dad arrive about 2, and after they get settled in, I begin my TKD demo, with Robbie as my helper. He just wants to break, but we begin with some explanations and warm ups.

Robbie wants to break with a hammer fist, but it won't work. He does a nice step side kick, though!

Then I do my jump reverse kick, a bit tricky on the grass. Of course, I carefully train my holders beforehand (thanks for the reminder, Kickerchick!) Bruce and Ken do an admirable job. I wish I had a photo, but I forgot.

I was just going to post some other photos, but apparently I can't on my brother's iBook. Apparently they don't have those options for Apple computers! What a shame. I'll post those pictures soon.

No comments: